Nurch 7500 Points Giveaway
Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
Promotion: Nurch 7500 Points giveaway
Prize Supplier: Nurch PTY LTD
1 June 2022 – 30 June 2022 11.59PM
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 that are Nurch members and attend a partner centre.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must “cash in” / redeem their Nurch points through the portal for any gift card between June 1 – June 30.
Entries Permitted: Entries are open to all members – multiple entries are accepted; each gift card redeemed = 1 entry
Total Prize Value: $250
Prize Description: 7500 Nurch points ($250 value)
Prize is drawn at random on 1 July 2022
Applies to all package inclusions:
The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize/s are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Prize includes one delivery to one address only. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize/voucher are not included.
The winner will be contacted by email within 1 day of the draw. The winner will be published on Nurch Instagram & Facebook (@nurchchildcareloyaltyrewards). Please follow this page to not miss out on this announcement or any other giveaways offered in the future.
The Promoter will notify the winner when the prize/s can be delivered via email.
If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 3/07/22
The winner of the redraw will be notified by email within 1 day of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.instagram.com/nurchchildcareloyaltyrewards
Conditions of Entry
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. The Promoter may also pass this personal information collected to the third-party prize suppliers (“Prize Suppliers”). Personal information may be stored on the Promoter’s and Prize Suppliers databases. The Promoter and Prize Suppliers may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant electronically. The Promoter and Prize Suppliers are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and their respective privacy policies.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s first name, surname initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- This competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.