Nurch Childcare Loyalty Rewards
Competition Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or over, an Australian resident and be a member of Nurch Childcare Loyalty Rewards to enter this competition. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
- Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes if the entrant fails to meet these terms.
- No responsibility is taken for late, lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
- The competition opens on 7th of March 2022 at 5pm until 21st of March 2022 at 11:59pm AEDT.
- The prize is 3000 Nurch points valued at $100. This prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable and the promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of these prizes.
- This competition is a game of chance and the winner will be chosen at random. To win you must have responded to all the questions and provided your valid email address or member ID number.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Only one entry per person is accepted.
- Employees of Nurch, sponsors or any person associated with the prize are ineligible to enter.
- The will be drawn on the 22nd of March 2022 and the winner will be contact. If the email is returned undeliverable or there is no response is received or within 48 hours the competition will be rejudged and another winner identified. No responsibility will be accepted for emails which are misdirected or end up in the spam folder.
- The winner will have their full name published on the Nurch Facebook page and website.
- Nurch Childcare Loyalty Rewards reserves the right to use any entrants name, image, text or voice for promotional purposes for an unlimited time period without remuneration.
- Entrants understand that by completing this survey they are allowing Nurch Childcare Loyalty Rewards to use these responses for promotional purposes for an unlimited time period without remuneration.
- Nurch Childcare Loyalty Rewards’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in Competition dates or dates, times or values of prize components, for any incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any inability for any entrant to access, view or load the Website. In the event the Promoter postpones or varies the Competition or any elements of a prize, it (and any party associated with the Competition) will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or loss or damage caused by the Promoter’s or other party’s negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, the postponement or variation of the Competition or a prize, nor will the Promoter or other party be liable for any loss, damage, payment or expense of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage caused by the Promoter’s or other party’s negligence) or personal injury or other damage suffered or sustained as a result of entering, judging, running, cancellation or acceptance, enjoyment or use of the Competition or a prize or any aspect of or access to the Website. While the Promoter takes care to ensure all information relating to the Competition is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Entrants should make their own enquiries to verify all information provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, subject to any approval or directions from regulatory bodies, at any time during the Competition Period to vary, withdraw, postpone or cancel the Competition or any prize including where in the Promoter’s opinion no entry satisfies the entry requirements or it cannot conduct the Competition or grant a prize for any other reason beyond its control.
- The competition organiser/promoter of this competition is Nurch Pty Ltd (ACN 73 628 836 331, Wotso Westfield Chermside Level 2 395 Hamilton Road Chermside Qld 4032.
We acknowledge Wurundjeri Country. We acknowledge the custodianship of its people and the privilege and responsibility to Connect with Country.
We acknowledge the inspiration and responsibility to design with Country and her Kin.