Nurch Easter Colouring-in Competition
Terms & Conditions “Conditions of Entry”
Promotion: Easter Colouring-in Competition
Prize Supplier: Nurch PTY LTD
1 April 2022 – 14 April 2022
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 who are the parent or guardian of the child submitting their artwork.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete entry by downloading one of the provided images, colouring it in to the best of their ability and submitting it to Nurch via via www.nurch.com.au or uploading to Facebook (www.facebook.com/nurchchildcareloyaltyrewards) and/or Instagram (www.instagram.com/nurchchildcareloyaltyrewards ).
There is no entry free and no purchase necessary to enter.
Entrants’ personal details will be provided to the Promoter and third party prize suppliers* and they may contact entrants directly for marketing purposes. *See clause 15 below for further details.
Entries Permitted: Only one entry will be accepted per child. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Total Prize Value: $200
Prize Description: The prize is a prize/s include x2, $100 Prezzee GiftCard provided by Nurch
X1, $100 giftcard – ages 0-2.5years; X1, $100 giftcard – ages 2.5-5 years
Draw: Submissions will be judged by representatives of Nurch PTY LTD. The judges will in their absolute discretion choose the winner from each age group. The judges will be looking for the artwork that stands out. The judges will look for creativity, keeping in the lines, use of various colors, textures and styles.
Applies to all package inclusions:
The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter
reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Prize includes one delivery to one address only. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize/voucher are not included.
The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by email within 1 day of the draw. The winner will be published on Nurch Instagram Live
(@nurchchildcareloyaltyrewards). Please follow this page to not miss out on this announcement or any other giveaways offered in the future.
The Promoter will notify the winner when the prizes can be
delivered via email.
Unclaimed Prizes: If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 15/04/22
The winner of the redraw will be notified by email within 1 day of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.instagram.com/nurchchildcareloyaltyrewards
Conditions of Entry
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
(http://instagram.com/legal/terms/). This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php and the Instagram promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://help.instagram.com/179379842258600.
Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or Instagram. The entrant releases Facebook, Instagram and their associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. The Promoter may also pass this personal information collected to the third-party prize suppliers (“Prize Suppliers”). Personal information may be stored on the Promoter’s and Prize Suppliers databases. The Promoter and Prize Suppliers may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant electronically. The Promoter and Prize Suppliers are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and their respective privacy policies.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s first name, surname initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- This competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.