Nurch has recently updated the way we deliver your gift cards. Instead of the gift card being emailed by Prezzee, Nurch will directly email it to you and we will store a copy of your gift card in your Nurch portal too.
Please read the instructions, watch the video and view the screenshots as it’s very important that every member knows our new way of delivering the gift cards.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Before you make any purchases, I would like you to follow these 4 simple steps to check that you are seeing the correct information.
1. You need to be on the latest version of Nurch. You will know if you are not on the latest version because your rewards screen will appear like this.
2. Check that your email is your preferred email by going to the account settings tab and following the prompts. If you have any issues with this step, please contact Nurch via email@example.com
3. Check that you are on the right account because some of our members have TWO ACCOUNTS. If you see a SWITCH ACCOUNT button directly under your points, click it as you have been set up with two accounts. See screenshot below.
4. Go to your MY GIFT CARD tab and check all your past complete orders. If you have spent them, mark them as spent by clicking the $ icon. If you are not sure, you can always check with the retailer. If you have not spent them, they will still be valid for 3 years from the redeemed date so please make sure you spend them.
HOW DO I REDEEM A GIFT CARD?
Once you have followed the 4 steps above, you are ready to start redeeming your gift cards and this is how:
1. Click on the retailer and the buy now button to redeem a gift card. If your button turns grey, you don’t have enough points to redeem, choose a smaller amount and follow the prompts.
2. Once you have redeemed, you will be emailed the gift card to your membership email.
3. A copy of the gift card redeemed will also be available in your MY GIFT CARD for you to email to yourself or access via your Nurch portal. Once you have spent this card, please mark your gift card as SPENT by clicking the $ icon. We will not know if you have spent it or not, it is up to you to mark your cards as spent.
1. I don’t believe my points balance is correct. What should I do?
Firstly, check to see if you have a SWITCH ACCOUNT button underneath your points and click that. Check your Activity statement and click the tab to view the detailed section. Please contact Nurch with the dates you believe are wrong or missing.
2. I can’t see any gift cards and I am not sure how to update to the latest version on my phone?
Check the bottom right tab on your Nurch portal and click the REFRESH button if you have one. If you do not, then click the refresh button if open on a browser or close the downloaded app and reopen again. If this does not update to the latest version please inform Nurch and we will help you.
3. How do I know if a gift card has been used or not before I mark it as spent?
There are a few ways to check this and they are;
- Go to the retailers website and see if they have a CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE tab. Insert the requested details and this will inform you of the balance if any.
- When you are at the retailer and you have time, you can ask the cashier to help you check the balance.
4. My email is not correct.
Go to your account activity tab, update your email and click into the MY GIFT CARD tab to resend your gift cards to your new email.
5. I am not getting the gift card emails from Nurch.
If you have unsubscribed to our emails, you may experience this issue. Check your spam and if you have not received them in there you will need to contact Nurch so we can investigate this issue.
6. My gift card is invalid.
Please double check the numbers you have inserted are correct. If this is not the problem then please speak to Nurch so we can investigate this issue.
7. I would like to refund a gift card.
We do not refund gift cards or points.
If you prefer a visual example of the new changes, please view the video below.
We understand that this is a very big change and we’re going to be here to help you should you need our assistance. The best way to contact Nurch is to email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your member ID, centre name and location, phone number and issue description. We will be in touch to help you within 24 hours during business hours.
Get in touch
We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. If you need Nurch to assist with anything at all, please reach out or speak with your friendly centre director.
We acknowledge the inspiration and responsibility to design with Country and her Kin.